Learning made easy
Cyber security is important. So why is secure code not a priority in software development? Because there are dozens of other priorities. Trainings are boring.
We get this – and want to offer something different.
Real-life tools in your browser
Write proof-of-concept exploits
Dos and don'ts
Learn at your own pace
Turn security into your strength
It's easier to trust your development process when everyone has the required security skills. Online training is the fastest way to get there.
- Write code and run tools in your personal cloud environment
- Our experts answer any technical questions via email
No setup needed
- All you need is a web browser
For learners with various skills
- Read hints to make exercises easier, or keep them hidden for extra challenge
- Effortless way to fulfill competence requirements
Fast track to high quality code
- Key points summarized for easy reference during daily work
Access to DevSecLab
DevSecLab teaches your developers the basics of the following topics covering exploitation, protection, and consequences of these common vulnerabilities: Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), SQL injection, Broken Authentication, Broken Authorization, Sensitive Data Exposure, Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) and Server-Side Request Forgery (SSRF).
Personal hands-on lab environment
Access to course materials
Technical support via email
Certificate of completion
Student can be changed every 30 days
7 day free trial